Getting a Legal Partner

Getting a Legal Partner

Posted on

Although no attorney is required to file for a record change (Reclassification), it is good practice to have a lawyer or law student help review the forms to ensure that they are filled out correctly. Additionally, individuals eligible for Reclassification under Proposition 47 may also be entitled to other forms of assistance. Partnering with a legal services organization can help connect Prop. 47 applicants to those other opportunities.

Read Full Article Here


  • San Diego's crime rate dips to near-50-year low. Explore the data. #cjreform

  • Do you know who your District Attorney is? Do they support smart justice?

  • States Set Aside Millions of Dollars for Crime Victims. But Some Gun Violence Survivors Don’t G...

  • #SurvivorsSpeak #Florida! was historic. Check out these pics from the event!

  • #ThursdayThoughts Crime has continued to fall even as states have reduced their prison population...